Honeyopathy was founded on the belief that a holistic approach to wellness is founded in Chinese and homeopathic medicine. Our botanical mixtures are energized by raw honey and beeswax to help balance our Qi. Our bees source their energy from a rich and diverse food source which enriches the medicinal strength of our raw honey.
Not All Honey Is Created Equal
What is raw honey? Raw honey is sourced from the beehive and is made by the honeybee from the concentrated nectar of flowers. It is not heated, pasteurized, or processed in any way.
What is "commercial" grade honey? Typically, what you find in the supermarket has been pasteurized (heated at 70 degrees Celsius or more and then rapidly cooled) for ease of filtration and packaging. Pasteurization kills yeast and prevents fermentation. Pasteurization and extreme processing removes its pollen and destroys its vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and antibiotic properties.
Differences between Raw and Pasteurized Honey
- Raw honey has pollen, vitamins, enzymes, and nutrients.
- Raw Honey has antioxidant, antiviral and anti fungal properties.
- Pasteurized honey may contain antibiotics.
- Pasteurized honey may contain High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) which has been linked to obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and liver damage.
- Raw honey helps stabilize blood pressure and balance blood sugar levels.
- Pasteurized honey leads to plaque build up and narrowing of the blood vessels.
- Raw Honey helps boost the immune system.
Using Honey in Spiritual Daily Practice
The honey bee and honey has been singled out to teach humanity in history. Here are some ways to use honey's spiritual magic:
- Take a teaspoon of Raw honey daily to energize your body and Qi.
- Add a spoon of raw honey to your bath ritual to cleanse and sweeten your aura.
- Burn a beeswax candle and drip small drops of honey around candles for love and prosperity.
- Situate your honey jar to “sweeten” a situation, calm angry vibrations and to bring in a steady flow of money, and love.
- Pour raw honey into your major water source as an offering to sea and river goddesses
- Leave raw honey left on an outside altar to attract honeybee spirit guides and priestesses
Our Raw Honey Credo
WE DO NO HARM
Our ingredients are sourced and packaged sustainably and sourced organically so as to contribute to the health of the individual and our planet.
WE BELIEVE IN THE HEALING POWER OF NATURE
Our botanical mixtures stimulate the body to heal itself.
WE APPROACH WELLNESS HOLISTICALLY
Our botanical mixtures treat the cause of the imbalance which in turn eliminates the symptoms in a holistic approach to health and well-being.
“The bee is more honored than other animals not because she labors, but because she labors for others.”
― Saint John Chrysostom