Patagonia Spirit Bee Black Beanie Hat
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- It's Perfect For
- Why Buy From Us?
- Giving Back
The unisex Patagonia Black Beanie Hat with the Bee Spirit Pollinator logo patch is the best way to make the statement to save the bees. Patagonia is the gold standard when it comes to making sustainable gear. And with a snug, comfortable fit, you'll be able to wear this hat for winter after winter.
- Wearbility—the only hat you'll need all year long that keeps you cool with breezy, stretch fabric in the warmer months, and warmer with plenty of insulation for the cooler months
- Being sustainable—with an Ironclad Patagonia Guarantee for a lifetime of wear
- Being more spiritual—embroidered logo spreads the pollination spirit energy and message
- Product and packaging is organic, sustainable and sourced with diversity—him/his, she/her/hers, they/them/their
- An opportunity to impact the bee ecosystem, planet and and humanity
- Our sensory-based ‘Qi’coctions uplift us to be our highest and best through nature and its energy
$4.08 IMPACT ON 'SAVE THE BEES'
We are committed to more sustainably designing and sourcing products through sustainable materials and practices.
Better for People
Supporting and creating inclusivity in the well-being of our staff and local community is part of our everyday work.
Better for the Planet
We’re striving to protect our environment and the survival of honeybees through our operations and business practices.
74 g (2.6 oz) weight
Lightweight and stuffable
Tightly woven knit with a great fit